Loekkes Machine Factory - Introduction
- Funded in 1960
- Ventilation of grain
- Largest supplier of in-store drying plant to Danish agriculture
- Customers unsatisfied with previous solution they had Almost gave up on the diesel engine drying-solution
- Primarily Used Engine: John Deere 6068
- Customer specific solution
The fan comes with a 6.8 liter, 6 cyl., 129 kW John Deere turbodiesel engine. It has a consumption of approx. 22 liters diesel / hour at max. air volume. provides up to 125,000 m3 of air The air volume can be regulated with the engine speed.
Power Solution - West Diesel
- Automatic start if room is too humid.
- Incremental start-up necessary - West Diesel electrical solution
- Easy usability with control unit (Comap)
- Manual or automatic use
- West Diesel developed electrical solution
- GSPU Engine – John Deere Cooling
Contact us for your next engine solution
Contact us for your optimal engine solution. If you need professional assistance with your John Deere engine or have any questions about our products or services, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Our knowledgeable team is dedicated to providing prompt and reliable support to help you get the most out of your equipment. You can reach us by phone or email, and we'll be happy to assist you.